Feasting in the Know
Sydney food tour – with a personal touch and a dose of culture
Eat, order and shop like a local insider!
Are you an intrepid traveller wanting to venture beyond Sydney’s usual tourist traps? Maybe you’re cruising to Sydney and looking for a shore excursion with a difference. Perhaps you’re an adventurous foodie who lives in Sydney. Or you could even be that lucky person tearing your hair out, trying to organise a corporate event with a difference.
Whoever you are, you’ll make happy discoveries and learn great kitchen tricks on a food safari with Feasting in the Know.
I am available for…
- …a culturally and gastronomically eye-opening private-group food tour for:
- corporate events: team bonding with your workmates, or a client function that’ll have ’em talking for a long time;
- school excursions for students of Hospitality, Food Technology or Asian languages or culture (Faraday Pang who teaches at Presbyterian Ladies’ College says: “I recommend all Asian language teachers should come on this tour”);
- a memorable outing for your overseas or interstate visitors to Sydney; and
- hassle-free private food tours with your family and friends.
- My products…
…are tailored to private groups.
I offer a personal touch on all:
(a) Grazing Adventures (walking food tours); and
(b) Seriously Good Banquets (hosted authentic banquets with cultural immersion).
Every event is tailored to suit your group, in terms of budget, duration, how active or sedentary it is, and culinary preferences or restrictions.assle-free private food tours with your family and friends.